0121 777 7864
JR Jones Solicitors Birmingham
solicitors Birmingham

Claiming Compensation for an Accident in a Private Location

If you have been injured in an accident in a private location, for example at someone’s home, which wasn’t your fault, you can make a claim for compensation.

When you make a claim against the owner of acontact us private property, their insurance will often cover the compensation award.

Likewise, if you were injured in a home which is owned by the local authority, for example a council house, and the accident was due to their negligence, you can make a claim against then for compensation.

Injuries are often caused by poor maintenance, for example of buildings or pathways, as well as things such as spillages.

We can pursue claims for any type of accident on a private property, including:

  • Animal attacks
  • Accidents on private property
  • Accidents on private land
  • Claims against property landlords
  • Accidents due to faulty equipment on private property

Our specialist personal injury lawyers will assess your claim and find out who has liability for ensuring the safety of visitors to the property involved.

If we take on your claim we can pursue it on a ‘No win – No fee’ basis.

If you have any questions about making a claim for compensation, please contact us for more information.